It has been a while! My writing fell off as my dad’s illness got worse and he ultimately passed away. But to spark the blog off again and get back into the habit off writing, have decided to take part in the 30 day Writing Challenge!
So here goes day 1!
10 Things That Make Me Really Happy
- Jesus – I know it sounds really cheesy and cliche, but hey it’s true!
- When my boys conquer things that previously challenged them!
- Spending time with my baby niece/God daughter – Alyssa!
- Knowing that in the next few weeks, me and my daughter will finally meet and be together!
- My kids’ smiles – surprising because they get on my nerves so much!..lol
- Marvel Movies – Especially anything to do with the Avengers! I can’t wait to see Black Panther!!!!!
- Staying in my house and doing absolutely nothing!
- Jason Mitchell, Chadwick Boseman, Kofi Soriboe, Sterling K. Brown, Michael. B. Jordan, Anthony Mackey and Chris Evans.. (Just to name a few..lol)
- Advocating for children around the world!
- Being there with my daddy the few months of his life!