Ok, I got this book from the library called “Discover the wealth within you” by Ric Edelman. I haven’t completely read it..OK I just skimmed through it…But I looked on the back of the book and there was this website: http://www.ricedelman.com . (The website of the author), So I went there and there is some great info on this website….A lot of it is just good ole’ common sense.. Here are the topics from the “Single and on your own” section:
- The Four Steps to Properly Setting Goals
- Don’t Spend Tomorrow’s Income Today
- Virtually All Your Expenses are Optional
- Simple Does Not Mean Easy
- How to Handle Credit Card Purchases
- Four Ways to Create Savings
- Track Your Expenses
- Are You Ready for Home Ownership?
- So You Got the House! Now What?
- Are You on the Road to Bankruptcy? Three Strategies to Avoid Debt
I highly recommend this site it is SOOO good….and spread the word!!! NO I don’t personally know the man, but anything that can help me get in beter financial shape, I am all for it!!!